Written by Administrator
For Young People and Others Who have a parent with mental illness
Phone NNAAMI Australia 03 98893095
best after 4.30 pm est and book a time to talk
Or write to:
P.O. Box 213
Or contact NNAAMi via email.
World Association Of Young People and Others Who Have a Mentally Ill Parent
World Youth and Adult Moderated Forum
What its really like coping with a mentally ill parent.
Enter the forum now.
Note: we have created two new forums for discussing "Coping with Parents Mental Health and Ageing" as well as "People who experience mental illness and have a parent with mental illness". To discuss these issues, please go here:
Note from the moderator admin. The WAYMI Forums are hosted via NNAAMI.
It is a Forum for you to post up information regarding your feelings about coping with the behaviour and demands of a parent who has a mental illness.
The Forum is for discussing with others What its Really Like.
Rules / Code of Conduct.
- A Forum for young people and adults.
- Chose a user name. - (Only use first name / user name),
- Do not use identifying information or real names apart from age, your state or country.
- Please remember dangerous people follow innocent young people using the internet.
- Do not identify your address or email.
- You can reply to others on this board and comment on others remarks.
- Please respect others feelings and views and support each other.
- Forum admin reserve the right to use any forum comments on the waymi or nnaami site.
- Administrators reserve the right to ban any person.
Forum timezone = eastern standard.
This forum is exclusively for expressing the feelings, emotions, fears, concerns, and needs of young people and others who are coping with a mentally ill parent.
- This forum is not designed or maintained for use by people who experience or have experienced a mental illness unless they also have a mentally ill parent. Other forums and internet sites exist and are available for the sufferers of mental illness.
- Please respect the integrity of the forum by focusing only on the issues of coping with a mentally ill parent and the associated emotions and feelings that have been experienced.
- It is not acceptable to direct or refer people to specific services, counselling or therapy in this forum. NNAAMI Administration?s written approval / permission must be sought before advertising or referring people to specific services, while posting on this forum.
- Admin reserves the right to determine any unacceptable postings on this site, and warn people and or delete any unacceptable postings on this site without notice.
- Users must report any concerns of offensive usage.
- The views expressed on this site are not necessarily the views of WAYMI or NNAAMI.