Letters to a Doctor Print
Written by Paul Mckillop   

Write a special letter of concern to the treating psychiatrist or mental health service.

Use a standardised letter to show your parent's doctor or mental health service your concerns; or just to let them know that you know a lot of what is happening at home.

Even if the doctor can’t talk to you, you can still tell them how things are for you.

Download a pre-prepared letter: